Everyday Life at Addington Place of East Lake
Every day is a wonderful day at Addington Place of East Lake! Whether you take a dip in our outdoor heated pool, walk the nature paths or relax in the home theater room, there are many ways to live a vibrant lifestyle at our Tarpon Springs assisted living facility.
Please check back soon! Resident testimonials are coming soon to our Video Gallery!
What does a week look like at Addington Place?
Addington Place of East Lake is a place where you can count on your routine activities and meals while also having the opportunity to try new hobbies, visit new places and enjoy exciting chef-prepared dishes! The best way to learn what a day is like at Addington Place is to stop in or schedule a visit.
Although there are many activities available to fill your entire day, below is a glimpse into different activities happening throughout the week. To view our full monthly calendar with all activities listed, please click here.
- Monday: Indoor Walking Club: Beat the Florida heat by getting some exercise in the cool AC!
- Tuesday: Lunch at a local restaurant and shopping at the mall: The best way to form friendships is to share a meal together. Our residents enjoy weekly lunch outings and shopping trips.
- Wednesday: Tai Chi: Enjoy gentle exercise and stretching as you renew your mind, body and soul.
- Thursday: Museum tour and dinner out at a local restaurant: Enjoy a night on the town with a fun, educational outing and delicious dinner.
- Friday: Karaoke and birthday celebration: Step on stage and sing a song as we celebrate all the birthdays of the month.
- Saturday: BINGO, Movie in the theater, Mexican Train Dominoes and more! Saturdays are yours to enjoy.
- Sunday: Select from two local churches to attend as a group or watch a televised service at home with your neighbors. End the afternoon with a group outing Matinee.